Below is a list of books that I’ve read in the last couple of years. Some of them link to my notes and highlights. My all time favorites are bolded.
- Seeking Wisdom: From Darwin to Munger by Peter Bevelin
- Playing to Win: How Strategy Really Works by A.G Lafely, Roger Martin
- Thinking in Systems: A Primer by Donella H. Meadows
- Netflixed: The Epic Battle for America's Eyeballs by Gina Keating
- Alchemy: The Dark Art and Curious Science of Creating Magic in Brands, Business, and Life by Rory Sutherland
- 7 Powers: The Foundations of Business Strategy by Hamilton Helmer
- The Inner Game of Tennis: The Classic Guide to the Mental Side of Peak Performance by W. Timothy Gallwey.
- Ego is the Enemy: The Fight to Master Our Greatest Opponent by Ryan Holiday.
- Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future by Peter Thiel, Blake Masters.
- So Good They Can't Ignore You: Why Skills Trump Passion in the Quest for Work You Love by Cal Newport
- Great by Choice: Uncertainty, Chaos, and Luck--Why Some Thrive Despite Them All by Jim Collins, Morten T. Hansen
- Growth Hacker Marketing: A Primer on the Future of PR, Marketing, and Advertising by Ryan Holiday
- The Shape of Design by Frank Chimero
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson
- Business Model Generation: A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers by Alexander Osterwalder and Yves Pigneur
- The Culture Map: Breaking Through the Invisible Boundaries of Global Business by Erin Meyer
- When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
- It Doesn't Have To Be Crazy At Work by Jason Fried, David Heinemeier Hansson
- A Geek in Japan: Discovering the Land of Manga, Anime, Zen, and the Tea Ceremony by Hector Garcia
- Rework by Jason Fried, David Heinemeier Hansson
- Hacking Growth: How Today's Fastest-Growing Companies Drive Breakout Success by Sean Ellis, Morgan Brown
- Machine Learning for Designers by Patrick Hebron
- Articulating Design Decisions: Communicate with Stakeholders, Keep Your Sanity, and Deliver the Best User Experience by Tom Greever
- Blue Ocean Strategy, Expanded Edition: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make the Competition Irrelevant by W. Chan Kim, Renée A. Mauborgne
- Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World by Adam Grant
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things: Building a Business When There Are No Easy Answers by Ben Horowitz
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Nuval Yoah Harari